1. Sort out your hair, put the hair net into the neck, folding up the hair net.
2. Pulling up the hair net to the hairline, wrapped all your hair into the hair net, arrange evenly, fixed your hairline.
3. Using hand pinch the wig bang, from top to the bottom, wearing from front to back.
4. Adjust the wig to the appropriate area, then sort out according to your own head shape.
How to wash the wig?
1. Smooth and tidy curly wig before putting them into water, put the wig in cold or warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, not hot water, which can't be too long, or hair is easy to fall off.
2. Use clear water to clean, Hand washing, can't use the washing machine.
3. Choose 2-in-1 shampoo, avoid scrub, with the hand gently grasp the hair is OK.
4. Clean cold water to rinse it again and towel to blot up the water, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry.
5. And then hang and dry it naturally, avoid by drying in sunshine.
6. If hair knotted after long use,use non-oily maintenance fluid of wig.
1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package and hang it on for some time the curls become tight and natural,it will be more beautiful than before.
2. All synthetic fiber wigs are happened to minimum shedding and tangling which is normal, please take care of washing and maintenance.
3. You can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. or put the wig on the wig stand, Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
||130 Heavy Density
|Lace Wigs Type
||None Lace Wigs
|Can Be Permed
|Package size (L x W x H)
||30.00 x 20.00 x 5.00 cm / 11.81 x 7.87 x 1.97 inches
||1 x Wig, 1 x Hair Net